• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

1324 service manual of Maint station instructions

Signsforwhile

Does anyone have the mainentanance station instructions for the 1324 or the entire manual they'd like to share? Any help would be appreciated. New maintenance station is my holiday weekend project!

Thanks!
nick@hudsonsignco.com

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I have the manual for the 1624.
Maybe they share the same station?

If no one shows up with the 1324 guide I can send mine.
It's 42megs so it will have to go by Hightail.
Just need an email to send the link to.
Let me know.

wayne k
guam usa

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
The 1624 and 1324 are identical machines other than width. Make sure you turn the machine off and unplug it before starting the install. Even the maintenance station can short out when the machine is off and plugged in.

Signsforwhile

OK replaced maintenance station.

Now loosing nosels left and right. And after a cleaning seems like colors are all turning black. Not sure if it was from the head sitting too long while I did the replacement. Ink is pumping through during cleanings. Spit pad seems excessively wet though. I don't remember it being like that. It seems like after a cleaning it spits ink BACK up onto the spit pad and the head sits in a puddle....

Signsforwhile

If I print a long run the nozzles clean out. But then the moment it's parked for a minute or so nozzles die and colors are muddy

Signsforwhile

Consecutive nozzle checks. Did the bottom one, then immediately did 2 and 3.

attachment.php

Just before this it finished printing nice solid blocks of CMYK, then after nozzle check it's printing garbage.

Attachments

• 2016-09-03 15.34.49.jpg
    2016-09-03 15.34.49.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 242

altereddezignz

I rebuilt a mutoh 1324 that had set for over a year in a non temp controlled warehouse. The company shut down and rolled them in there and left. So it set for this long with ink in everything. after a lot of trial and error we print with this machine everyday with amazing results. Ask any question you want and ill c what i can do to help.
What we changed.
All Dampers
All o rings
All lines
Fuse on Mother board for head firing
All ink
Encoder sensor
Wiper
Main station pump
Main station lines
I think there is more to lol..