• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

-

Billct2

I like these R Crumb looking ones from Cabelas

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 194

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
Hahah this guy is 10 years old. Just went through and disliked a bunch of my comments in OTHER threads because I pointed out he was wrong lmao. I hope he doesn’t have to deal with customers..

Hahah this guy is 10 years old. Just went through and disliked a bunch of my comments in OTHER threads because I pointed out he was wrong lmao. I hope he doesn’t have to deal with customers..[/QUOTE
Hahah this guy is 10 years old. Just went through and disliked a bunch of my comments in OTHER threads because I pointed out he was wrong lmao. I hope he doesn’t have to deal with customers..

I think you have me confused with another user. What a joke this thread is. Sites been more annoying than helpful as of lately.

Not to worry members will likely dwindle leaving the hecklers and know it somes to act ridiculous.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
So, what's going on here ?? I came to the party late and missed the beginning phases, but it's getting interesting and I just hate it when people get things deleted or delete things themselves.... other than a spelling correction or sumptin.

This is a sign forum, so I would hope people know how to use photoshop.

Again, what's the beef here ?? All I see is arguing about nothing. Are people just getting more stupid by the hour/minute these days or did I just miss it all along ??

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, that was a big help. You're in the middle, if not the root of this whole thing and you consider someone who hasn't a clue asking questions...... informative ??

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
To summarise;

made thread trying to sell jigs (has since edited to adhere to guidelines)

disliked the comments stating you need to be a merchant member (also asked for proof) - see my unedited quote above about “prove it” that he’s since edited. Not sure if he knows it shows you when posts are edited.

got a bit mad and started disliking every post AND other people’s posts from different threads.

aaaaand is now trying to pretend it never happened.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
There does seem to be a lot of stupid flying around the forum in the last couple of hours. I don't even use a jig, but when I saw all of the activity in the recent activity stream - I got curious. I've learned nothing.

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
Since that last post, I’ve received a private message asking me to “redact” my posts. I’m almost starting to get second hand embarrassed..