• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

1614 Color Problems Please HELP!!!

Dirtburnerx

My problem when I print a color pallette from the control panel my Reds look more Orange. I replace the capping station top and checked the dampners. The black and magenta dampers are only about 1/2 full. The nozzle check looks pretty good theres a couple line missing out of the yellow and magents blocks nothing major thow. I also have banding line through my light colors when printing. I was told that had to do with my profiles and rip software so I just bought the new wasatch and still have them. Thanks :thankyou:

Yes I understand that but when you print the built in color pallette your Reds should be red not Orange thats were I thinks it a printer problem somewhere not a profile!!!

Last edited:

mikey-Oh

Red's the least fun color with our mutoh. Humidty, media, profiles, etc... so many factors to account.. In wasatch you can bump saturation for specific spot colors, kinda helps.

oh yeah, :Welcome: 2 :signs101:

J Hill Designs

a) dampers should be half full.
b) yes, reds are hardest to hit.
c)custom profiles are always better than canned, no matter what RIP you use...maybe invest in that (either a profile making kit, or a color profiler to come in and profile your system) instead of changing RIP's

randya

Banding in light colors sounds like your missing nozzles.

Have you tried recovering your nozzles?

The internal prints are without profile, so they will look different on different media.