• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

1st Design off, window perf challenge, Astours vs. Shovelhead

Which design is your favorite?

• Design #1

Votes: 9 5.2%
  • Design #2

Votes: 164 94.8%

• Total voters

Flame

Ok, no names until voting is done, which will be 12:00 PM, Thursday, 2-28-8, Pacific Standard Time.

Thumbnail one, or thumbnail two, take your pick.

Attachments

• challenge1.jpg
    challenge1.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 545
  • DIRTWORKS.jpg
    DIRTWORKS.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 526

D2S

I knew I didnt have a chance but damn... Someone else should Challenge him or he should start the next one... Maybe do a free for all. I commend him on doing a great job.

Service Sign Co

This is about the most un organized so called contest I have ever seen. Flame totally dropped the ball, at least throw a wild card in the mix

resqfiremedic

Hmmm I have to agree #2 has it. The texture effect in 1 just dont get it for me and of Bend seems to stick out the most.. the of way to big.

weaselboogie

This is about the most un organized so called contest I have ever seen. Flame totally dropped the ball, at least throw a wild card in the mix

Agreed. Don't appoint yourself head chief if you're not going to be here.

EVERYONE STOP VOTING UNTIL THE POLES ARE UP!!

Flame

Head Chief I don't get it , just having a little fun,thats all

I'm actually following Astours suggestion. 2 people, 2 designs, a few days to vote on the favorite.

If this isn't going anywhere, then I'll step down as head ref (who appointed me again...?) and we can start a new challenge.