• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2007 ford mustang racing stripes

B-RAD Graphics

Have a customer with a 2007 mustang with stripes already on it...They are 3m control tac looks to me printed with the metallic inks. I went to Ford accessories site and nothing for this year..I thought it was going to be a factory item being that it was so perfect. But seems that someone spent alot of time figuring out ...bumpers and all are done it it all lines up...

Anybody know of anybody that makes and sells these kits . I know there are a ton out there but most are not correct...

He actually want to go to black instead of the metallic..ther are sap marks that someone tryed to clean and basically started eating the flakes..no lamination. :thankyou:

graphix45

Restylers Choice has several stripe kits for mustangs, cameros & chargers.
Not sure if they have what you're looking but might be worth checking out.
I have install one of the 2010 mustang kits for the local ford dealer, and it fit great.

graphix45

Not on the kit I did. It was the single wide stripe down the center, but they have all the cut outs for the third brake light & the rear emblem.

The kit for the 05-09 (GRM23) includes the hood, roof, decklid, front and rear bumpers & spoiler. It's (2) 10" stripes w/a 1" stripe gap. I think the cost is about $120.00. Also figure your labor to be about 3-5 hours for installation.