• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2009 Nor'eastern Sign-Up form...........

Gino

Premium Subscriber
hear ye.jpg
Okay Folks……..
Here is the official registry form.

Clicking this :
http://www.wisesigns.com/2009-noreaster-meet-greet-signup

will take you to a link on our web site to sign up. So, you will be off the signs101 site when you click this link.

Regardless if you PM’ed, e-mailed, phoned me…. please fill this form out so we can get an accurate head count and the other information we need to make this event take place. I do mean everyone.

Gino

Tim Aucoin

I don't suppose an auto confirmation e-mail will be sent so we know you actually received the registration? :rolleyes:

I know, I know, your website gave me confirmation and I'm just being paranoid, right? :doh:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ask and ye shall receive.

Jeremy just added that feature. You're good to go from here on in/out..........

Tim Aucoin

Ask and ye shall receive.

Jeremy just added that feature. You're good to go from here on in/out..........

Wow... I guess it wasn't such a dumb question after all! I'll assume I don't need to re-register. Even if you don't get my registration, you're stuck with me coming... my flight is non-refundable! :Big Laugh
Thanks Gino!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Oh, I'm sorry. Did you say you were flying in ?? From Canada ?? From Alberta ??

You'll have to come and register at our front desk five days [American] time before the actual event and go through our metal detectors. We do this at the Nuclear Power Plant down the road in Limerick. After we suck the energy out of you, like your city is doing, you start to glow green. Then we know you're ready and safe to join our party. If you're driving like Baz, you just need to pick up a few pounds of fresh fish. If there is no fresh fish available, we are accepting Bushmill in half gallons only. Preferably, by the case...... :rolleyes:

No, don't register again. We've had quite a few come in already. We'll have to either keep bumping this or use a sticky and keep this current.

:thankyou:

Bigdawg

Just Me
Rather keep bumping to keep it on the active threads page.. but I stickied (is that a word????) it too.

Pro Image

Gino..................

"I don't know if you know but you know now that I know that you know that Im coming to the meet..........so now you know........."

Well now it official that I know that you know that Im going to be there ........you know........

Hope your not drunk yet..........:ROFLMAO:

Tim Aucoin

Oh, I'm sorry. Did you say you were flying in ?? From Canada ?? From Alberta ??

You'll have to come and register at our front desk five days [American] time before the actual event and go through our metal detectors. We do this at the Nuclear Power Plant down the road in Limerick. After we suck the energy out of you, like your city is doing, you start to glow green. Then we know you're ready and safe to join our party. If you're driving like Baz, you just need to pick up a few pounds of fresh fish. If there is no fresh fish available, we are accepting Bushmill in half gallons only. Preferably, by the case...... :rolleyes:

Can't help with the fish or Bushmill, but maybe I can throw a few barrels of prime Alberta crude in my carry-on! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for all the returns, but I know many people have not sent this form in.... so PLEASE do.