• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help 2015-2020 Ram Promaster City Emblems

MikePatterson

Head bathroom cleaner.
Wrapped a 2020 promaster city for a company about 3 weeks ago and of course my prep guy removed the emblems. Customer said nothing about saving them. My guy threw them away like most of the emblems we remove that are not going back on the vehicle. Anyway the customer wants his emblems and I am not opposed to replacing them.

Long story short, does anyone have some laying around that I can buy. I'm not replacing them with new OEM. I wanted to ask here before ordering off ebay.

unclebun

Invest in a box of ZipLoc bags (generic is OK) and instruct your installers to put badges in the bag, zip it shut, and leave the badges in the car. Always.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I don't think they will break the bank from the dealer either. It's a lot of work to reuse the old ones but I always do what uncleben said with no bag, just toss in the glovebox.