• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2015 Ford Transit Templates???

TNSignGirl

Anyone have access to the 2015 Ford Transit templates? Or know where I can purchase? PVO doesn't seem to have one yet, and I have a fleet of 10 that are needing lettered, unfortunately we ship the graphics to dealership and it's all 3rd party, so need templates desparately for

2015 Ford Transit Low Roof 250 and 350 models

HELLLLP!!!

rdm01

The 2015 is the same style as the 2014 i believe. We just picked one up from Art Station templates and it worked great.

jfiscus

Rap Master
I just did my first '14/'15 transit connect wrap the other day.
I used the PVO template and everything went great (except the design - that was all chosen by them!!!)

Attachments

• junk-tc.jpg
    junk-tc.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 246

scott pagan

the new 2015 Transit Van/Wagon templates are up now on PVO. it's a new smaller than E-x50 (Econoline) van body in the same style as a Sprinter van. comes in 3 body lengths and 3 roof configurations. The Transit Connect car-based platform remains the same as the 2014 (the newer body style compared to the original, up to 2014).