• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3 mil polypropylene vinyl - eco-solvent printing

echeverrit

looking for a 3 mil polypropylene vinyl that can be printed on with eco solvent inks and/or UV inks.
has to have these properties.

Aggressive adhesive back allows the sign to be securely posted even on textured, oily, greasy and dirty surfaces.

Material Properties
Conforms well to irregular and curved surfaces, Easy to Apply, Flexible, Good Adhesion to Many Surfaces, High Adhesion, Permanent Adhesive

Resistance Properties Dirt-Resistant, Grime-Resistant, Oil-Resistant, Peel-Resistant, Washdown Resistant, Weather-Resistant

AKwrapguy

looking for a 3 mil polypropylene vinyl that can be printed on with eco solvent inks and/or UV inks.
has to have these properties.

Aggressive adhesive back allows the sign to be securely posted even on textured, oily, greasy and dirty surfaces.

Material Properties
Conforms well to irregular and curved surfaces, Easy to Apply, Flexible, Good Adhesion to Many Surfaces, High Adhesion, Permanent Adhesive

Resistance Properties Dirt-Resistant, Grime-Resistant, Oil-Resistant, Peel-Resistant, Washdown Resistant, Weather-Resistant

Almost sounds like your looking for Convex or similar material. But no material is really going to work on a oily, greasy or dirty surface. Half the battle is also going to be a good lam to repel a lot of that stuff. as well.

echeverrit

I've decided to just let them order this Super-Stik product online. since we're an in-house shop for just our Company, we're not really loosing business per se and it's safer to let them order from the company that's promoting this type of adhesive for just a few labels rather than us trying to find a small sample roll of something similar.

this is the product online...
http://www.emedco.com/super-stik-si...VCbjACh3KAApNEAQYAiABEgKzvvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds