• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3D Office Door Labeling Sign- Brushed Aluminum- need Vendor

DSignKing

Attached is a picture of what I need. Small 5inx7in Are there any vendors out there that can do a custom Sign like this for me? I am a sign company with no routing capabilities so I am looking for a good vendor. Please contact me

Sandman

Try Scott Sign Systems in Sarasota FL. I bought something very similar to that from them and it was beautiful. Customer loved it. Call Sheri Krom at 941-355-5171 ext 221
scottsigns.com

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
It is made with a Direct Color System printer.
Curious why you think that? It looks very much to me like the copy is engraved and paint filled- not raised (unless the angle's doing something really weird to my eyes). Unless someone started with a blue substrate and printed the background. But even then, the edges of the copy/logo look like cut aluminum to me.

RCB

Attached is a picture of what I need. Small 5inx7in Are there any vendors out there that can do a custom Sign like this for me? I am a sign company with no routing capabilities so I am looking for a good vendor. Please contact me

Judging by the image you provided it looks like vinyl or direct print on brushed aluminum. The logo art has sharp detailed corners so it would need to be water-jet cut depending on the material thickness. Contact JIT Companies Inc. at 507-326-5240 as they provide these services to other sign companies. They have metal finishing capabilities if your are looking for custom brushed metal blanks of any size. They also provide custom glass lamination and fabrication. Customer service and turn around time is second to none. This is a great company to have in your tool box!

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
That looks like chemical etch and paint filled...

Do they have ADA compliant signs on the project, if thats the only door identifier, it is not compliant to ADA standards...

RCB

Judging by the image you provided it looks like vinyl or direct print on brushed aluminum. The logo art has sharp detailed corners so it would need to be water-jet cut depending on the material thickness. Contact JIT Companies Inc. at 507-326-5240 as they provide these services to other sign companies. They have metal finishing capabilities if your are looking for custom brushed metal blanks of any size. They also provide custom glass lamination and fabrication. Customer service and turn around time is second to none. This is a great company to have in your tool box!

Do they have ADA compliant signs on the project, if thats the only door identifier, it is not compliant to ADA standards...

RCB

After taking another (zoomed in) look at this panel you can tell that it has been engraved through the top aluminum substrate which could be adhesive backed Chemetal which then could have been applied to a colored substrate after router cutting. The equipment used for this would be Gravograph or equivalent. They also have multi-layered colored substrates available that would give you the effect you are seeking. Another option to consider would be dye sublimation. I would ask about the need to be ADA compliant as per Rick's comment.