• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3D Print of this anyone (UK) based

Titch Sanders

Anyone have any thoughts or ideas where I could get something like this produced in the UK?
It's basically a bonnet (hood) motif for a particular garden tractor..
Not wanting huge quantities but I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction please??
Thanks & Keep Safe,
Titch Sanders

Ah, don't understand how to load the image.....help please (again)

If you have the original piece you can make a copy pretty easily. Just make a silicon mould and pour resin. There are tons on youtube videos in the theme.

woolly

ewded that's a good idea well worthy of consideration .. i am in the uk and 3d print for a hobby but my 3d drawing cad skills will let me down here

stxrmxn

Anyone have any thoughts or ideas where I could get something like this produced in the UK?
It's basically a bonnet (hood) motif for a particular garden tractor..
Not wanting huge quantities but I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction please??
Thanks & Keep Safe,
Titch Sanders

Ah, don't understand how to load the image.....help please (again)
ewded that's a good idea well worthy of consideration .. i am in the uk and 3d print for a hobby but my 3d drawing cad skills will let me down here
Get blender (free) and watch some you tube tutorials, once you get the hang of it that hood could be done in about 5 mins. And you will also have a new skill.

Gene@mpls

This is a fiberglass mold job- similar to the way boats are molded. I restored Corvettes for 20 years and made a lot of molds.