• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3D Visual

Chuck7772

silverback
I am looking for software that you can show customers 3d visuals for tents, banners, flags, etc. like the one in this picture.

Attachments

• NewTownFS_13442 Page Presentation-Visual-1.jpg
    NewTownFS_13442 Page Presentation-Visual-1.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 356
  • NewTownFS_13442 Page Presentation-Visual-2.jpg
    NewTownFS_13442 Page Presentation-Visual-2.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 299
  • bk24_13441_ClassicDigital-Visual.jpg
    bk24_13441_ClassicDigital-Visual.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 293
  • MPR_13445_classicpro-flags.jpg
    MPR_13445_classicpro-flags.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 277

jc_0125

Creative Director
I second Sketchup. If you're not too familiar with it, its easy to learn. Took me maybe an hour at max to figure everything out smoothly

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
yup, Sketchup... build a model as a template and then overlay textures on the surfaces to show different graphics. It isn't that hard once you've done it a couple times. There are plenty of YouTube tutorials for this...

Chuck7772

silverback
yup, Sketchup... build a model as a template and then overlay textures on the surfaces to show different graphics. It isn't that hard once you've done it a couple times. There are plenty of YouTube tutorials for this...
do you have a sample of yours?

You can make a photoshop mockup pretty easily with these tents where you can change the design with two clicks. If you're interested I can make it for you.