• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3M 2mil 180C or similar

Graphics2u

I know 3M makes 180C in various colors w/ Comply adhesive. Do other Brands have 2 mil Black vinyl w/ air release? I don't really need or want Oracal 970RA, Just a regular 2 Mil vinyl.

I used some of Avery's White paint wrap film and I wasn't a bad product. However the only reason I used it was because I couldn't get 3M in time. Two days later a installed some 3M Black 180 and it was about the same.

C

ColoPrinthead

With Avery's track record I'm really hesitant to use it. Is it better than the past?
I'm curious about Avery's track record that you mentioned, please tell me about it. I run their 2120 all day everyday with 2070 DOL. I've only had about 3 quality issues since late January resulting in a loss of about 6 feet of media and I easily consume no less than 1.5 palettes a month. I'm about to start using the 1005 EZ RS and would like to know what to look out for.

I get great service from the Avery sales rep we deal with and they have gone above and beyond to help us out.