• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3M Comply-type adhesive pattern.

Is there any other vinyl out there that uses an air egress pattern like the old school 3M Comply? Having trouble matching this vinyl for some RV graphics.

Attachments

• PXL_20201028_210602403.jpg
    PXL_20201028_210602403.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 200

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
All the RV's I have seen looked to be custom screen printed vinyl. Just assumed. 180mC cut vinyl has a pretty limited selection of colors. if you are trying to match existing colors, Try 3M 2080 or 1080 (1080 has limited stock) for color matches.

When in doubt, call the RV manufacture and see if they will sell you a stripe kit?

Christian @ 2CT Media

All the RV's I have seen looked to be custom screen printed vinyl. Just assumed. 180mC cut vinyl has a pretty limited selection of colors. if you are trying to match existing colors, Try 3M 2080 or 1080 (1080 has limited stock) for color matches.

When in doubt, call the RV manufacture and see if they will sell you a stripe kit?
It's dyed all the way through so I assumed it was a color provided by 3M. I k ow a lot of get custom colors made for them by 3M.