Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3m doesn't know their own products?

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by JBurton, Feb 19, 2020.

1. JBurton

JBurton Signtologist

Sep 28, 2017
    Arkansas
    Tags:
  2. Texas_Signmaker

Texas_Signmaker Very Active Signmaker

Oct 21, 2016
    Frisco, TX
    Not the same problem but Texas had an issue when they released new license plates back some years ago... You couldn't read them with all the fancy designs and digitally printed colors. We now use this design and I like it.

[​IMG]

3. unclebun

unclebun Very Active Member

So we're ready to come full circle and go back to having the prison stamp them out?

• Hilarious! Hilarious! x 1
  4. Johnny Best

Johnny Best Very Active Member

Dec 9, 2015
    buffalo ny
    If Trump keeps on giving out get out of jail cards there won't be anyone to make them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. JBurton

JBurton Signtologist

Sep 28, 2017
    Arkansas
    I was wondering what all the prisoners were going to do with their free time, but this is Canada, so I'm gonna guess curling with soap or something equally exciting!

6. gabagoo

gabagoo Major Contributor

Oct 10, 2006
    Vaughan, Ontario
    I'm in Ontario and spotted a few cars with the new license plates...They are hard to read and now they are worried that enforcement cameras won't be able to identify vehicles...Typical. When I purchased a new vehicle in 2016 with new plates of the old version with embossing all reflective, the reflective over the course of 2 years basically peeled completely off. It was the drivers responsibility to go back to the Ministry of Transportation and wait in God awful long lines to get the damn things replaced ( free of charge) or you could get charged if pulled over by police. I think I heard on the news that all the defective plates had come out of Minnesota!!

• OMG / Wow! OMG / Wow! x 1
  7. Texas_Signmaker

Texas_Signmaker Very Active Signmaker

Oct 21, 2016
    Frisco, TX
    That's what you get for charging so much for 100% pure maple syrup.

8. gabagoo

gabagoo Major Contributor

Oct 10, 2006
    Vaughan, Ontario
    Yea but it is so ^%&^ good Liquid gold

9. unclebun

unclebun Very Active Member

Or is that amber..and dark amber