• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3M Dusted Crystal

signsvisual

Hello, does anyone know of a supplier that carries 3M dusted crystal rolls in stock , and are competitively priced?

clarizeyale

Decorative Film . we dont use a lot so its nice to have the option to order by the yard. They also have sooo many options!

SheBeau

For simple dusted crystal, FELLERS has a lower price, but you do have to order by the yard. They ship free over $100 and usually that day or the following.

CanuckSigns

3m dusted crystal is also the wiser frosted vinyl to install hands down, any little kink in the material while installing it shows up in the finished product. I also find it very difficult to seperate from the backing sheet when doing cut text or logos, which usually results in a tear and having to recut.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
3m dusted crystal is also the wiser frosted vinyl to install hands down, any little kink in the material while installing it shows up in the finished product. I also find it very difficult to seperate from the backing sheet when doing cut text or logos, which usually results in a tear and having to recut.
I do not understand your statement. If it's that difficult for you, why is it wiser?
I agree, I don't like or use it anymore. Oracal 8510 or GF 790 with Air Egress are way better to install.

Dallas225

Dusted crystal is a breeze to install... and FYI the newest versions of this film can be heated like wrap vinyl to remove wrinkles and kinks.. we even use a lighter in a pinch and you can’t find the flaw afterwards

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker

Yea I agree, this stuff is unforgiving..

Patrick Bateman

We use VISIUM Dusted Crystal. I believe the product code is VIS-0002. If you're a dealer their price cannot be beat as you get access to wholesale pricing. It's way easier to install than 3M Dusted Crystal. The liner releases much easier and it doesn't stink like chemicals as 3M's does.