• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3M Feller's availability?

bayviewsignworks

We been ordering a few rolls a month, or more sometimes, 48" 3M ij180CV3. We try to have enough on hand but sometimes we need to get it in a less than two days. My question is - Is 48" an odd size and not something they stock? Am I the only one using 48" here in Maine or the Northeast? Just seems like they'd have more on-hand, closer to us. We have a 54" printer but we find 48" is easier for us to install.

danno

Check with your representative. They were in short supply down here for awhile. I gave them an idea of what we were using a month and they kept inventory in stock and current.

jfiscus

Rap Master
Talk with your local salesperson and tell them to keep a roll or two in stock there. Who are you ordering from? Fellers takes good care of us here on 3M products.