• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question 3m Fluorescent Vinyl - Bulk Order Only?

AKwrapguy

So I have a guy that has a race car that he wants to do a Fluorescent base color wrap. So I we called up 3M and are looking to get a roll of their 60" Fluorescent Yellow wrap material.... they are telling us that we need to order a minimum of 30 rolls. Has anyone used this material before? Where did you get it from? I see that Fellers and Metro has it but I would rather order it direct.

qmr55

Uhm 3M doesn't usually sell 1 roll direct to customers lol go through a supplier stop wasting time.

I use Fellers for everything and yes I've used the 3M Flo wrap vinyl. Awesome stuff.

dale911

President
The only division in graphics that sells single rolls is traffic safety that I know of but that is a $5k minimum order usually. The only reason they sell direct is because they don't have distributors for those products. If they have distributors, you have to buy from them for good reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AKwrapguy

We generally order direct from 3M and they second day air it to us. Living in Alaska which they considered not part of the US sometimes has it perks...

Have you had any issues with Fellers not having it in stock?

danno

30 rolls would be the minimum order for "custom" media. We had a customer that had specked out a vinyl we had 3M make and the same rule applied.