• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3M ICC Profiles for VersaCamm VS-540

dtsowosso

I'm really hoping someone can help me here.

We recently upgraded from Flexi 8 to Flexi 11. We use a Roland VersaCamm VS-540. When downloading the profiles, there are none available for this model from SAi. Tech support said to download the ones for the VersaCamm 640, and those work. The problem is, they dont work for the media we need- there are no 3m profiles.

I have called both Roland AND 3M, and they have both told me that they don't have them either.

SAi has the profiles we need for another printer, the VersaCamm sp-300, which we also have, but those profiles won't work for the 540.

I don't have a clue as to making custom profiles.. I am hoping someone here has already done it, or can point me in the right direction.

I need profiles for IJ180, IJ140, and the window and reflective profiles. They have it available HERE for some printers, but not for mine.