• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3m ij180cv3 VS. Arlon dpf6000xrp

kuttek

kuttek
we been doing wraps for few month now, been using the arlon dpf6000xrp,
we love the way it lays and works great, we are thinking about using the 3m 8915 ultra matte laminate for a customer project car, and we wanted to pair it with the 3m ij180cv3.
i know alot of yall uses the 3m wanted to know what kind of differences am going to run into when installing the 3m

ucmj22

we been doing wraps for few month now, been using the arlon dpf6000xrp,
we love the way it lays and works great, we are thinking about using the 3m 8915 ultra matte laminate for a customer project car, and we wanted to pair it with the 3m ij180cv3.
i know alot of yall uses the 3m wanted to know what kind of differences am going to run into when installing the 3m

Lower initial tack, different white point, especially when laminated, needs help in concave areas (Primer 94). overall you may find it more forgiving to work with because of the lower initial tack.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I think pretty much ALL of the digital print vinyl manufacturers make matte laminate. Although I do think 3M's Ultra Matte is the "mattest" if you want to call it that. We have used it for came stuff and it is nice but I'm looking at alternatives now as well.

who else makes matte overlaminate