• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3M Price Increase

ExecuPrintGS

Also heard that avery is going up and will have a price lock for all suppliers so no more competing on price from supplier to supplier...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't everyone raise their prices from time to time ?? If you're not, you ought to. We just raised our shop hourly rate and I'm gonna try and take a larger markup on materials and supplies across the board.

FatCat

Yup, was just discussing this with my Fellers rep yesterday. Oracal has some big price increases on their standard 651 and 751 vinyls. For instance, last year a roll of 751 in 24" x 50yd black was $210.50 (book price) and this year has jumped to $243.50. (About a 15% increase...)

equippaint

The US dollar is way down this year. Any non domestic products or materials are going to cost more now in the USA. It was high 12-18 months ago and had been that way for a while. Gas is creeping up too. I read that the tax cuts may also compound the problem

klingsdesigns

Yup, was just discussing this with my Fellers rep yesterday. Oracal has some big price increases on their standard 651 and 751 vinyls. For instance, last year a roll of 751 in 24" x 50yd black was $210.50 (book price) and this year has jumped to $243.50. (About a 15% increase...)

Whats with fellers not selling 10yd rolls anymore.

klingsdesigns

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't everyone raise their prices from time to time ?? If you're not, you ought to. We just raised our shop hourly rate and I'm gonna try and take a larger markup on materials and supplies across the board.

What was your shop rate and how much did you increase it if you dont mind me asking.

rjssigns

Haven't used 3M for years, switched to Arlon wrap kits years ago. The $300 bump to use 3M didn't make my installs go any easier or my clients any happier. YMMV