• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3M Selling Wraps?

HulkSmash

this is about a year and a half old. They're literally miles from me.

3M bought them out, and yes they sell wraps. 3M will deny it to the ends of the earth...
3M also owns several traffic graphic companies that i will not mention.. as they are still denying it. Also a few striping and decal companies...

Yes, 3M is our competition. Hate their business model.. but can't deny they have a superior product...and they know it...

Craig Sjoquist

They have been selling wraps ever since they created vinyl for adding stripes & then cut letters on commercial fleet trucks well before 1983 from what I remember

You can bet 3M does this for a purpose, one is is diversity & selling there products.

dolce05

wraptivo is 3m and meguires teamed up using certified installers all over the united states. Deal with it there's plenty of work for everyone

mudmedia

Why does it seem like every "hot" thread is always followed by another thread of the same exact thing? I don't get it...

Joe c

I've been involved with the Original Wraps 3m project and it has been a excellent program, for my company. It has opened doors. To sell POP, signs, banners,window graphics etc. It has created a whole new customer base.

mudmedia

I've been involved with the Original Wraps 3m project and it has been a excellent program, for my company. It has opened doors. To sell POP, signs, banners,window graphics etc. It has created a whole new customer base.

1 Post nice....hey OW nice job on having someone sign up and try to speak up your company. Jason better get some new tricks if he wants to try to help gain their 3m customers back.

mudmedia

plus not really sure how that is that it has opened a customer base due to the simple fact the customer doesnt even deal with the printer or installer. The only customer base you would be with is Original wraps because the dealer puts the order into them not you.

J

john1

riiiiiiiiiiight

Wraps ink

I have been a diehard 3m user for years now and after seeing this it has made me question my loyalty i am looking into using avery wrap films but dont have much experience working with it....used it a few times and it seemed to wrinkle easier due to less adhesion initially...just wondering if it will be worth the switch i am currently doing artwork for a wrap for the nissan dealership i hope my story doesnt end like yours very frustrating i know

HulkSmash

You have to be taking us for someone who is mentally challenged.

First off, I know you're lying because you never meet the customers..with the 3M wrap program -- therefore you couldn't have the opportunity to sell them "POP, signs, banners, window graphics etc"

How do you sell them those products. Nice try 3M.

next.