• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question 3mm almond polymetal

shutterbug

Looking to see if anyone has drops for (3) 6" x 24" & (1) 12" x 24" 3mm almond polymetal blanks. They want to match existing signs and I really don't want to have to buy a 4'x8' sheet for this. Just trying a long shot.
Or know where I can purchase small sizes. Thank You!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
A full sheet only costs about $35 to $40. Is that gonna really break the bank ?? Most sign shops have cut-offs all over the place just for this stuff. We probably have 50 or 60 of each of those sizes at any given time. Wanna drive up and get some ??

shutterbug

A full sheet only costs about $35 to $40. Is that gonna really break the bank ?? Most sign shops have cut-offs all over the place just for this stuff. We probably have 50 or 60 of each of those sizes at any given time. Wanna drive up and get some ??

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Even if they don't charge you for the sign blanks, the shipping will cost more than you just buying a 4x8 sheet from a local supplier.