• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3rd party ink

Aqua5

Has anyone used 3rd party ink in their HP's? There is a buzz about Sam Ink being a suitable replacement, but I'd like to hear from anyone that has used anything other than OEM.

jayhawksigns

Nope, got at least six months before I consider it. Other then some Nick H. articles, haven't heard anything else about them.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I dont believe in the Sam Ink or that company. I dont know how many times I have called to get info about it but no one answers or calls back so I figured there must be an issue somewhere.

artbot

chinese customer service from the OEM side is much different than we are used to in the USA. i don't believe in their culture is disrespectful to not answer a potential client's call. there is so much money to be made for 3rd party latex, there will be a company that gets is on the market soon. with ink, you only get one chance to get it right. release it early and you can never sell the "new and improved!!! and we promise it won't wreck your business this time!"

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
chinese customer service from the OEM side is much different than we are used to in the USA. i don't believe in their culture is disrespectful to not answer a potential client's call. there is so much money to be made for 3rd party latex, there will be a company that gets is on the market soon. with ink, you only get one chance to get it right. release it early and you can never sell the "new and improved!!! and we promise it won't wreck your business this time!"

So true