• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

4500 square foot wall wrap installation

sinclairgraphics1

Sinclair Graphics & Installations
So we are bidding on a brick wall wrap to do the installation only. It's outdoors and will be changed out every couple years. The square footage is roughly 4500 sq. ft. and will be printed by another vendor. We are just going to be doing the installation. We have installed on brick walls but nothing of this size. I know it takes extra work heating, rolling, and burnishing the vinyl into the brick and mortar. I'm trying to figure out a fair completive price per square foot for this. I have the sign craft pricing guide but there's nothing for rough texture wrap. Vehicle wrap pricing in the book varies from $2.95-$5.05. I would think somewhere in between would be fair to cover the added labor?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
So we are bidding on a brick wall wrap to do the installation only. It's outdoors and will be changed out every couple years. The square footage is roughly 4500 sq. ft. and will be printed by another vendor. We are just going to be doing the installation. We have installed on brick walls but nothing of this size. I know it takes extra work heating, rolling, and burnishing the vinyl into the brick and mortar. I'm trying to figure out a fair completive price per square foot for this. I have the sign craft pricing guide but there's nothing for rough texture wrap. Vehicle wrap pricing in the book varies from $2.95-$5.05. I would think somewhere in between would be fair to cover the added labor?

I am thinking this price will not win you the bid. I may be wrong but you might need to be in the $1.75 sq,ft range or lower for installing that one. I see installs for as low as $0.75 sq.ft on large jobs. If you are not confident in doing something this large, it might bite you in the butt! A job like this might be best to pass on.

sinclairgraphics1

I am thinking this price will not win you the bid. I may be wrong but you might need to be in the $1.75 sq,ft range or lower for installing that one. I see installs for as low as $0.75 sq.ft on large jobs. If you are not confident in doing something this large, it might bite you in the butt! A job like this might be best to pass on.

sinclairgraphics1

I had another sign shop about 10 hours away from me saying he'd charge $6 per sq. ft. I'm 100% confident in doing the installation. We have completed the 3m training and also 20 years experience in installing vinyl. That part I'm not concerned about. The height of the vinyl is roughly 3' tall. All ground work.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I had another sign shop about 10 hours away from me saying he'd charge $6 per sq. ft. I'm 100% confident in doing the installation. We have completed the 3m training and also 20 years experience in installing vinyl. That part I'm not concerned about. The height of the vinyl is roughly 3' tall. All ground work.

Yes, it's easy to say that when they are not quoting the job lol. The market in California gets pretty competitive, I am just sharing my opinion. Do you know how much the printing is being quoted at?

sinclairgraphics1

Yes, it's easy to say that when they are not quoting the job lol. The market in California gets pretty competitive, I am just sharing my opinion. Do you know how much the printing is being quoted at?
Yeah, exactly! I hear you, I'm sure there's lots of shops in CA that would do it for less. I originally was thinking about $2 a sq. ft. until I talked to my buddy but I think his pricing is definitely high.