• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

4mm coro circles

rossmosh

My guess is someone stocks this size on the internet somewhere. If not, I'd recommend changing from 24" to 23" as your sheet yield will improve dramatically.

As for ways to cut, laser, CNC router with knife cutter, CNC router with the right bit, or get a knife/coroplast cutter and do it by hand. Beware that CNC cutting coroplast can be hit or miss. With the right cutter, you should get an acceptable edge.

Chasez

Talk to Stan/Andrew over at Signworld (403-250-8721) and they should be able to help you. Let them know Jeff with Ats sent you over.

We have them cut items for us when we need them.

Chaz

d fleming

Lazy susan for a jig on a table saw. You can cut one in wood if you like and use that as a template for router as well. If I had a bunch to do I would use the wood jig and router with trace bit.

tattoo.dan

cut in 24" squares. double face tape about 10 or 15 or 20 together(whatever you are comfortable with) put a pattern on top one and use a bandsaw. Gets you pretty darn close and is good enough for golf ball signs we do!