• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

4over.com design software

ironchef

Good evening, anyone using 4overs design software on their websites? Care to comment? Or any other design program thats worth looking into?

Attachments

• image-2930677249.jpg
    image-2930677249.jpg
    594.9 KB · Views: 154

GypsyGraphics

i've had BEPO on my site for a few years. one thing i don't like about the set up is entering all the prices.... soooo annoying! there needs to be an option to just set the percentage you want the mark-up to be. for that reason alone, i don't like it, but also, clients i've directed to it, as a way to keep from paying me to do the layout... always come back and are willing to pay me to do it.

so, while i have BEPO, it's pretty much idle.

i should mention, i typically only handle printing for my own design clients. i don't offer printing to the general public as a rule.

royster13

If you Google "design online BEPO" you will find some.....With or without quotes will get different results....