Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4over.com design software

Discussion in 'Website Design' started by ironchef, Nov 11, 2012.

1. ironchef

ironchef Very Active Member

May 1, 2012
    Miami, FL
    Good evening, anyone using 4overs design software on their websites? Care to comment? Or any other design program thats worth looking into?

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. GypsyGraphics

GypsyGraphics Major Contributor

Mar 19, 2009
    i've had BEPO on my site for a few years. one thing i don't like about the set up is entering all the prices.... soooo annoying! there needs to be an option to just set the percentage you want the mark-up to be. for that reason alone, i don't like it, but also, clients i've directed to it, as a way to keep from paying me to do the layout... always come back and are willing to pay me to do it.

so, while i have BEPO, it's pretty much idle.

i should mention, i typically only handle printing for my own design clients. i don't offer printing to the general public as a rule.

3. ironchef

ironchef Very Active Member

May 1, 2012
    Miami, FL
    O kool, can i take a look? Is it gypsygirlgraphics.com?

4. royster13

royster13 Very Active Member

Apr 3, 2009
    Montrose BC
    If you Google "design online BEPO" you will find some.....With or without quotes will get different results....