• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

5 color print without gaps

stopngo

Hi All,

Printing 5 color edge print on convex material with flexi 10 at a time and then doing some contour cutting. My question is the decals print nice (edge 2 by the way) but between the colors where they overlap, some (about half) have small gaps in them showing the material color. Is there a way to print the entire unoverlapped image, then print over with the next overlapping color, add overlap bleeds to compensate, can this be done? Do I need to use different software (Omega) or something else? What am I missing. Thanks in advance for any help.

Client is giving us 3 strikes (1 already with the graphic seperation)....I don't want to get to 3.

Frustrating :frustrated:

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
you can create your own bleed without the choke/spread (which i rarely use cause i find it easier to do by hand)....select the bottom object and put a slight outline (like .035") on it....then take the original bottom object and combined it with the top object...and set the top object to overprint.....PM if you need it explained a little more clearly...