• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions 5x5 Reflective Town Entrance Sign

Hitecsignsinc

Does anyone have a resource for having a 5x5 reflective digital print done? My resources only go up to 52". I have tried to get the customer to back down to a 52"x60" due to industry standards but no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

printhog

Does anyone have a resource for having a 5x5 reflective digital print done? My resources only go up to 52". I have tried to get the customer to back down to a 52"x60" due to industry standards but no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I'd love a 52" width.. where ya getting that?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

jfiscus

Rap Master
I thought that reflective only went up to 54" currently in either Avery or Oracal?
Maybe put a border made out of reflective striping around it.

Billct2

What colors is the sign going to be?
I have noticed a lot of large reflective prints lately (including a town welcome sign) that are impossible to read.
Reflective signs are often best with either the background or the text reflective, not both.

• Agree
Reactions: 2B