• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

70 30 window perf (in Canada??)

sign_student

Hi Folks,

We stock a few 50/50 and 60/40 perfs - I've read that 70/30 exists but my main supplier doesn't carry it.

Does anybody know - A) Who manufactures 70/30 perf and
B) Who in Canada might carry it?

Thank you all

sign_student

Good start

Thanks Pat - I gave them a call. they have an office about 20 mins away from us. Unfortunately they can't give me a sample - Initially I just need a couple feet to show a prospect and go from there.

Hey Big fish - Sounds like good pricing. I'm concerned with a small sample to show my client the difference between a 50/50 60/40 and 70/30 only because they want more privacy since it is in an office setting and the interior lighting is allowing people to see in more than they wish. They have previously gone with a 50/50 and were not happy. 20 rolls sounds like a big commitment for our current needs but let me discuss that with our inventory department.

Thanks