• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

7890 Dead Head

Sprite

I have a 3 year old 7890 and the head has gone out on it. Does anyone know where I can get a new, refurbished head that will not cost me as much as I bought the printer for, or another machine that is used but still in good condition?
Or can someone recommend another 24" roll printer brand that can be used for sublimation that will cost me about the same: $2,000. Other than the head issues, my Epson has worked great and I now know the reason it failed in the first place, leaving it idle for too long.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
And I thought this was gonna be about Jerry Garcia..........

I don't know how to fix your problem, but there is a member here who is looking for 5,000 2-sided political sign w/stands. On your site, you advertise them. What would your turnaround on such an item be ?? Also, is the price negotiable, as yours appears rather high ??

:thankyou:

Sprite

And I thought this was gonna be about Jerry Garcia..........

I don't know how to fix your problem, but there is a member here who is looking for 5,000 2-sided political sign w/stands. On your site, you advertise them. What would your turnaround on such an item be ?? Also, is the price negotiable, as yours appears rather high ??
:thankyou:

the turnaround would be about 3-4 business days. what size is he looking for and how many colors? we can work with the price

once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right