• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A big shout out to Signburst Computers!

JERHEMI

Finally pulled the trigger on one of Casey's Signburst Inferno computers! The Inferno had an IP issue on my network though when getting it up & running and I couldn't figure it out myself. I contacted Casey and he helped me fix it! I am a firm believer of you "get what you pay for" and this is 100% true with Signburst! Excellent product, customer service, tech support...and the guy you're talking to on the phone is American and speaks English as his first language!:thumb:

Marlene

Finally pulled the trigger on one of Casey's Signburst Inferno computers! The Inferno had an IP issue on my network though when getting it up & running and I couldn't figure it out myself. I contacted Casey and he helped me fix it! I am a firm believer of you "get what you pay for" and this is 100% true with Signburst! Excellent product, customer service, tech support...and the guy you're talking to on the phone is American and speaks English as his first language

totally agree!! Casey is awesome and the customer service and help is beyond anything expected. I love my new Inferno