• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A couple of layouts I have done recently.

showcase 66

I just want to get some input on some design layouts I have done lately. Some have already been completed for the school They liked them, but sometimes customers think a polished turd looks good too.

Black & Blue was a really quick one. They needed to order transfers the next day so they would have them in time for the baseball camp. I like the way it turned out, but the two black areas within the circle kinda bother me.

Shoot for a cure was a fun one and it did well on the sales side for them.

Baseball one I am still working on. Needs to fit into an area approximately 10" wide by 3.5" tall. I like it so far, something just feels off a bit with it.

Any Ideas?

Thanks for your input.

Attachments

• BNB5.jpg
    BNB5.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 85
  • BNB Shirt 5.jpg
    BNB Shirt 5.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 81
  • SFAC.jpg
    SFAC.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 67
  • Shoot 5.jpg
    Shoot 5.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 119
  • Baseball13.jpg
    Baseball13.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 140

CompleteHavoc

The black in the circle is fine by me... the "&" sign being blue erks me though... also agree with Jillbeans about changing the Baseball font to something else.

These design are what most t-shirt customers request, and most designers dislike - remember 95% of customers will chose "very easy to understand" over "well designed" - Customers pay the bills, other designers help you stretch the limits - feed the family first then grow artistically.