• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A few recent projects intalled or getting ready to install.

SignManiac

A variety of work in various stages with a ton more to start work on. Is it just me, or are the rest of you up to your eyeballs with work?

Attachments

• Florida Villas.jpg
    Florida Villas.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 159
  • Lake Magdalene installed.jpg
    Lake Magdalene installed.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 133
  • Lake Olympia Club new.jpg
    Lake Olympia Club new.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 139
  • Paradise Lakes.jpg
    Paradise Lakes.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 137
  • Premier New Logo Close up.jpg
    Premier New Logo Close up.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 134
  • Premier New Logo.jpg
    Premier New Logo.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 128

SignManiac

Awesome work, thanks for sharing!! Nice range of jobs you've got going there.

We're drowning with work as well but nothing near that level of work... too much cookie cutter and not enough creative projects at the moment.

Just out of curiosity......did you meet the customer on site for the nudist community sign? :Big Laugh

As a matter of fact, yes... I was at the wrong door but my employee Keith was sitting in the truck when she got out of her vehicle completely sans clothing. My eyes were spared but his weren't. He's still suffering from the exposure. I'm planning on doing the install during the week when there hopefully won't be too many senior residents parading their junk around in all their wrinkled glory!

SignManiac

Can I install the nudist colony one ?

Z are you really sure you want to do that??? It's kind of like fantasizing about being a gynecologist as a teenager but in reality, it could get pretty scary :) What you see on TV and mags isn't quite what you find in real life!

jtinker

Owner
I wish i knew how to do this, and those beastmode monuments that synergy jim does. Right now im strictly print & cut but theres so much more I want to learn. Resources! How did you guys even get started in that branch of signage

SignManiac

Me personally? I started out hand lettering long before computers were even invented. A natural progression from flat to dimensional just by being passionate about wanting to learn more and more. Made a lot of expensive mistakes. Stubborn hardass that I am, kept learning everything possible. And that has been a lot! Still challenging myself everyday.