• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A little diddy for the day...

JD3

(and I'm not talking about Puff).

Something we whipped up today for a small-ish trucking company.

Attachments

• vadar_trucking.jpg
    vadar_trucking.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 195

Pat Whatley

That's cool and all and I'm sure they're loving it but how could you resist using a light saber instead of a sword? (spelling be damned)

JD3

thought about it. Even diagrammed options to use actual neon for the light saber. REJECTED.

Jillbeans

Do you have to abbreviate SQ.?
I like it, looks real Jersey style.
:)
TRUCKING looks slightly squished but I still like it.
Love....Jill

signswi

If you used a light saber you'd get sued, Lucas is really aggressive about protecting his intellectual property.

For example, Motorola licenses the Droid name from him, they don't just use it and cross their fingers.

signswi

If you do end up going this route make sure you write an entire branding guide which requires drivers to grow long beards that they braid into two braids and that they must at all times wear a viking helmet while driving, delivering or loading.

I'd also CNC some Viking-esque ship prow dragons to mount on all the truck hoods.

JD3

Guy wanted something medieval-esque, ie: gargoyles, knights, swords etc. And since the name has no other distinguishable characteristic (other than light sabers), the sword is a viable option.

MikePro

Guy wanted something medieval-esque, ie: gargoyles, knights, swords etc. And since the name has no other distinguishable characteristic (other than light sabers), the sword is a viable option.
not rippin' on it, i think it works for sure!

throw the picture in on the sales pitch, no charge :)