• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A new member from Arizona joined the community.

Aurel

Thanks a lot for the opportunity of such a forum. I finally decided to register in order to interact and contribute with other members. As a quick (and non-exhaustive) introduction, my name is Aurel and I've been involved in the vehicle vinyl wrapping industry for about 5 years. My main focus over these years has been the creation of unique "skins" for the Rally Fighter made by Local Motors in Arizona. I learned a lot from this dynamic market but I am also humbled by how much remains to be known, improved or developed. I am working with Local Motors on a few projects that could be beneficial for shops, installers and customers in the future and if everything goes well, I'll (hopefully) have to upgrade for a merchant membership sometimes soon. Meanwhile you'll probably see me wandering here and there, from a thread to another one.

Cheers! :smile:

edited_IMG_9112.jpg edited_IMG_9182.jpg edited_IMG_9186.jpg