• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A Pair of high profile jobs we recently completed.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Just some shots of a couple high-profile jobs we completed in the past couple weeks. We were really Psyched about the Lady Gaga Job...printed 10ft hight by 63ft and 103 ft in single pc. on 18oz blockout. It was an insane turnaround time on it!!
SAP at Met Life Stadium was done in multiple pcs and seamed on 18oz Blockout.

Attachments

• IMG958106.jpg
    IMG958106.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG959449.jpg
    IMG959449.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG954624.jpg
    IMG954624.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG959798.jpg
    IMG959798.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 85
  • SAP Banner.jpg
    SAP Banner.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 82

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
We had nothing to do with design....just the printing on our HP Latex 850.
SAP was done Solvent on our Vutek.

J

john1

Looking good Bill, Wish i could throw some jobs your way but i don't have any this month :(

ThinkRight

Just some shots of a couple high-profile jobs we completed in the past couple weeks. We were really Psyched about the Lady Gaga Job...printed 10ft hight by 63ft and 103 ft in single pc. on 18oz blockout. It was an insane turnaround time on it!!

Good thing you used old pics or you would have needed a bigger printer !
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ostumes-defies-critics-25lbs-weight-gain.html

:ROFLMAO:

:omg2:

fresh

Awesome!! When you walk to the left of the banner at Met Life Stadium, there is this round rubber mat thingy, and we made the stencil for the Met Life logo... The flooring company has yet to send me a picture of the finished job :(

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Thanks everyone! And Craig...we actually were not installing the banner. That was the client on the site at the stadium doing that. Cant take credit for the equipment and all.... It is nice to see stuff like that going up. I have to get to another Giants game soon though!