• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A present to you

JoshLoring

There's nothing cooler for marketing then having little wrapped toys around. If anyone has seen the MegaToys side to side music bumping taco trucks then this ones for you.

Next week on my blog I will feature where you can buy these things (for 12$) and a free downloadable template with cut path that makes your life super easy! All you'll have to do is design in the template, print, cut & install.

We've already had several clients order them. It's a nice touch for your showroom.

Note: ya... The template isn't quite PERFECT.. But it will be by next week.

Attachments

• image-3635211142.png
    image-3635211142.png
    886.7 KB · Views: 112
  • image-419923633.png
    image-419923633.png
    896.3 KB · Views: 83
  • image-1041941081.png
    image-1041941081.png
    876.6 KB · Views: 102
  • image-1514810281.png
    image-1514810281.png
    929.7 KB · Views: 78
  • image-3462375500.png
    image-3462375500.png
    908.5 KB · Views: 71

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I don't like fat tacos, there has to be a balance of meat and tortilla...

...but I do like that wrap and chihuahua illustration.

JoshLoring

Thanks guys. Look forward to getting it out there and seeing what everyone makes! I want people to send me pics so I can add them to the blog once they make theirs.

Rick said:
...but I do like that wrap and chihuahua illustration.

Quick 10 min slap together lol. I had the chihuahua left from some animal vector pack a client bought. Once I get the template right I'll design something nice for the blog entry.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Back in the day.... around '96, I worked for a vehicle graphics shop. A client wanted to make little versions of their truck/trailer and send them out to clients, we were contracted to paint them and add graphics, we used a Gerber Edge. Their clients loved them. My fingers still hurt using tweezers and applying those tiny decals.

JoshLoring

Update: all 4 sides complete template done. I'll do the roof this weekend and take photos/write the blog for early release next week.

Update 2: I'm gonna have to order a couple more cases. Everybody that comes in our shop wants one! You guys are gonna love investing in some.

Malkin

We have been planning to do something like this, though maybe on a smaller scale, for all 120 fellow exhibitors at an upcoming BtoB trade show.

That van rocks, though I probably won't be able to get that many.

JoshLoring

As business goes I didn't get to finish this yet! It sucks that all I need is the roof and I haven't had time. Blah!
What I need is another designer at the shop.. Will know Monday..

Another note: I will finish this! Promise!

TwoNine

Fat tacos! (I must have a dirty mind.....) Nice stuff though. Looking forward to seeing it all done - thanks for the upates!

signswi

Nice work and great idea. We once wrapped a broken power wheels for the display room. A shelf full of display wraps would be an awesome sales tool.

JoshLoring

signswi said:
A shelf full of display wraps would be an awesome sales tool.

Ya! I'm hoping the company makes enough! We have backorders from clients seeing them.

Update: template complete. Just need to take photos of the unbox/print/install process and write up a fabulous blog.

SD&F

That is really cute. I actually have a minature set of monuments and LED's in my showroom that we send out, I think that Taco truck would fit in quite nicely. I LUV TACOS......

signswi

Back in the day.... around '96, I worked for a vehicle graphics shop. A client wanted to make little versions of their truck/trailer and send them out to clients, we were contracted to paint them and add graphics, we used a Gerber Edge. Their clients loved them. My fingers still hurt using tweezers and applying those tiny decals.

We use a Gerber Edge to make tiny decals for model planes of the type used by a pilot school client. They give them out for various reasons, huge hit. Really annoying to apply, glad it isn't my job.

formanek

Ya! I'm hoping the company makes enough! We have backorders from clients seeing them.

Update: template complete. Just need to take photos of the unbox/print/install process and write up a fabulous blog.

Quit teasing me. I will be ready to order about 40 trucks to make for my customers. :thankyou: