• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A Respected Member Could Use Some Help

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Arlo Kalon has been a respected member at Signs 101 since 2004. As many of you may know, Arlo has had some prolonged and serious health problems which have resulted in many months of not being able to work as well as considerable expense in paying his portions of a number of surgeries. During this time, he and his wife have been trying to get along on just her income.

Suffice it to say that they are coming up short and could use some financial help from anyone here who is ready, willing and able to pitch in. Any amount is appreciated.

For convenience I have set up a donation account which can be reached by clicking the button below. Anyone wishing to donate who would prefer to mail in a check may contact me via PM for instructions.

Last edited:

iSign

I can help a bit. My troubles sure seem smaller when I hear about challenges like Arlo's family faces today!

Ken

Yeah, I'm in for a hundo..step up people..a brother needs a hand.
Thanks Fred for setting this up.
Arlo is one of the coolest guys you'll ever meet here.
When he speaks...I listen...carefully.
Kind regards..Ken

sfr table hockey

Never met you, never talked to you, but feel for you. Hope it will help.
Health is the hard part, the money is an easy fix.

Lets pay it forward guys.

Ken

Hi SFR..

Ken..from Eagle Bay, BC

Thanks for showing up...

Arlo has shown some really cool design ideas over the years.

And he has always been a gentleman in his posts.

I also have never met the man face to face. But..you gotta feel for these guys with their American health care system ..we can have a heart bypass just by paying our monthly fees...(for me it is 109.00 per month for me and my wife)those guys..gotta come up with thousands of dollars RIGHT NOW...so some over priced..hollier than thou doctor can pay for his Porche.
Everybody...please..get on side..
Cheers!
Ken

petepaz

maybe dumb but how do you know when it went through
i typed in all my info and then i put in the donation amount and hit update donation
and my info went blank but it still showed the money donation
(don't really use the paypal thing so i just didn't want to get charged twice)

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
maybe dumb but how do you know when it went through
i typed in all my info and then i put in the donation amount and hit update donation
and my info went blank but it still showed the money donation
(don't really use the paypal thing so i just didn't want to get charged twice)

As far as I can tell, it didn't charge you at all. Please have another try at it.