• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A Serbian guy who sell templates on Internet

petit

HI i'm writing this topic because a serbian guy on the web try to sell thousands of templates graphics and i think he is a jurk. He is claiming to have GIGAS of templates and ask for sending cash to Serbia BEFORE links of templates to download. I've seen him on many forum with his offer.

does anyone have been in buiseness with this guy wich email is dragomir@kovin.info?

gvozden

I never heard of that guy, can you send me a link to offer? There is one guy in town Kovin with cutter , but didnt know that he sells templates.. He used to have ad in several motorcycle forums , but that didn`t go well.
There are several sign shops who do as we everyday bikes and cars but that is not him.

Splash0321

Professional Amateur
Seems legit.

Or you could talk to these people at Procutfiles.com. A US based legitimate business. The files are spot on. I get emails weekly for new templates they’ve added.