• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help abnormal printing Mimaki JV33

libero

Hello,
does anyone know this problem?
Tank you

Attachments

• 20180103_150734.jpg
    20180103_150734.jpg
    900.5 KB · Views: 160

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Does the defect happen in the same spot on the printer on every job? I would clean the encoder strip first just to rule it out. After that you could have a bad cables anywhere from the head back to the main board. If it's not a cable it has to be the head or the main board.

libero

Thanks for the quick answer,
The encoder has been cleaned, the strip moves according to the resolution, steps 6,12, 24 uni and bi-directional and the printing speed (see attached photo) considers that I have changed head F186000 lock, and the printer firmware is 2.20.

Attachments

• 20180104_130419.jpg
    20180104_130419.jpg
    552.3 KB · Views: 141

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
It could be the print head since it's one of the locked ones. I haven't put one in a MImaki yet but the issue you are having looks similar to when you put a locked head in a Mutoh.

libero

I understand ...
the old head was also blocked, and I lowered the firmware to 2.20 and everything was ok.
Now I do not understand what they did.
I hope to find a solution!
Thank you very much