• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

About flatbed printer parts...

ercha85

Does anybody knew where can I buy control board for this type of flatbed printer, because my control board doesn't work correctly?
Thank You in advance.

Attachments

• Flatbed Printer A3+.JPG
    Flatbed Printer A3+.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 170

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome from PA.........................

By the way, not to be funny, but what is that ??

Gino

Premium Subscriber
What is that in the picture ??

It would help to identify what printer, model, year, etc you have so someone can answer you.

The picture to me is so small, I can tell what anything is.

ercha85

This is a flatbed printer A3+, that can print on any material (except dark material). This printer has label "YG Flatbed printer 1000 A3+", but on the Web I saw that it also have some other labels (I suppose that each of its merchants invented new name for this type of flatbed printer). I knew that, this flatbed printer is based on Epson Stylus Photo 1290. I bought it from a Chinese company, but unfortunately or fortunately the company no longer exists.
I had big problems with this flatbed printer, and I even replaced all except the control board of the flatbed printer, but in the end I have reported the same problem with the printer. It remains only to replace the control board of the flatbed printer, but it's very hard to find this control board, especially if the control board has no label (and actually I do not know who are the manufacturer of the control board). If anyone knows someone who has such a flatbed printer, or if anyone knows some good maintenance/technician of these printers, please can You connect me with him. Here I post an image of the control board, so if anyone has some advice, feel free to tell me.
A brief description of the problem:
The problem occurs in DC motor that controls the movement of table (that simulate paper), the output (from the control board) that is used to power the DC motor has a power that vary a lot and has a large deviation during the printing, so printed images are spread out up to 5x more than the original image.
If anyone might know what the problem is, again feel free to tell me.
Also, here are something that I try to print, and on the end what my printer had printed up.
Sorry for long post...

Attachments

• control_board.JPG
    control_board.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 142
  • pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 173
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 134

MachServTech

I even replaced all except the control board of the flatbed printer, but in the end I have reported the same problem with the printer.

I would not throw any more money at this. My advice is to search the forums for the most reliable replacement at a reasonable cost.

Good Luck

kunlaci

chinese flatbad

Hi ercha85.
I have a almost similar printer, chinese of course:) not working too :) ,
recently I got myself to try to fix it, I have problems regarding to the original RX series Epson I think.
I'm not convinced that you don't have paper sensor problems and that's way the skiping, mine has this problem, could not fix that until now.

Hope it helps,
Laci