• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Acceptance certificate template

nolanola

Hello, forum.
Would you share your Acceptance certificate template, please?
We've had enough clients who would change their mind after receiving a job.
So the certificate should protect us from doing a job twice.
The most recent cases are:
A zip tie that was holding a banner failed after 3 months and the client wanted us to fix that for free.
"My cousin thinks the logo on the truck is crooked" after 5 days.
"It's not a stencil, I can only use it once" after a guy ordered a vinyl stencil.

Thank you.

Last edited:

AKwrapguy

Hello, forum.
Would you share your Acceptance certificate template, please?
We've had enough clients who would change their mind after receiving a job.
So the certificate should protect us from doing a job twice.
The most recent cases are:
A zip tie that was holding a banner failed after 3 months and the client wanted us to fix that for free.
"My cousin thinks the logo on the truck is crooked" after 5 days.
"It's not a stencil, I can only use it once" after a guy ordered a vinyl stencil.

Thank you.

Never head of a Acceptance certificate template before....

nolanola

I think a Certificate of completion would be a correct way to put it.
You would not sign a contract to produce a vinyl decal, but that would be good to have a record that a project and is completed and the client is satisfied with everything.
A document that they would sign when they pick up a banner, for example. It would be the same as the quote with the name of a client and a description of the project + a short statement that they have no complaints and "accepted" the job.

Johnny Best

You need to put these stickers on the receipt.
complaint sticker.jpg

WrapYourCar

3 months does seem very quick.. what kind of zip ties are you using? Post them a new one along with a 10 page guide on how to install and care for their zip ties.

ams

You don't need a template or certificate. Your proof and invoice is your contract. Simply put in the footer of your invoice that once the sign leaves the shop, it's no longer under warranty. If it's something you installed, you could say "All installed sign has a 30 day warranty" or even "Once invoice is paid off, customer accepts signage as is".