• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question AccuBend Ace channel letter machine

henryz

Hello, do any of you own the Accubend Ace? Any issues or set backs that you encountered with it.

Thanks

Henry Z

chadorama

Owner & Sole Employee
I've got some experience with the Accubend but it is the series before the Ace. It's an Accubend "Lite" I believe. Hopefully computerized cutters has snapped into the modern day and updated, but I was surprised to find out that the OS on the pc that came with the machine is windows xp and it still uses some rather outdated software that is clunky and glitchy. Basic Enroute is part of the package and that has "moments of handy" in it. Nevertheless, when jobs are going smooth, that thing is an absolute time saving money maker.

henryz

We have the model 26 and we had an older 410 the godfather of the accubends but it passed away also due to software issues. I don't think is fixable according to CC. So we are looking to do another 26 or maybe the ACE. Just wanted to see what the set backs are on the ACE?

SignPros

We have the model 26 and we had an older 410 the godfather of the accubends but it passed away also due to software issues. I don't think is fixable according to CC. So we are looking to do another 26 or maybe the ACE. Just wanted to see what the set backs are on the ACE?
Would you want to sell some parts off that 410? We need a couple specific parts and I'd rather buy used. I really don't want to pay CCI five grand just for them to tell me the couple parts we need are another four grand, you know?