• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ACK!!!! Just ran out of ink! ON A FRIDAY NIGHT!!!

flyinhawaiian968

If inconvient issues arise at my shop, it would definitely have to be at 8PM on a Friday!

Just lost my LM cartridges and I have a whole wrap for a Suburban to do this weekend! What really pisses me off is that I didn't notice the LM was low, so I just purchased the two 440ml cyan carts today! Stupid me...

Anyone in Portland got two LM carts they'll either sell or loan me till Monday?

Going home to have a :beer, I'll be checkin' back around 10PM.

Chris

flyinhawaiian968

Well, I guess I'll get one side installed today, and wait for ink on Monday! At least I got the last few feet to finish up the passenger side, so its not a total loss for this weekend!

At this point, its not really worth running around to find a cartridge, I'll just use the weekend to catch up on other work I've got. Maybe this is a blessing in disguise?

Chris

Graphix Plus Ink

Pull out your cartridge and shake it. If you still have some ink do the following.

All you have to do is shave the clip off that tells the machine its empty and stick it back in. The machine will think its new and be ready for you. Just replace cartridge as soon as you can or you will eventually notice a color shift.