• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Acrylic Gift Card Holder - Need a Supplier

CMYKprnt

Does anyone know of a supplier that can make various custom holders out of clear acrylic? I have a client looking for gift card holder - I have been on the web and seen what was there but would feel better working with a wholesale supplier.

Attachments

• abcc1185.rw_zoom.jpg
    abcc1185.rw_zoom.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 161

CMYKprnt

Thank you for the suggestions. I called displays to go - but they do not offer any type of wholesale pricing. The problem I ran into is when I quoted customer off of Displays2go the customer was saying that I was higher. I guess this is one of those items where I tell him to go direct. Thank you all for responding with suggestions.

bannertime

Thank you for the suggestions. I called displays to go - but they do not offer any type of wholesale pricing. The problem I ran into is when I quoted customer off of Displays2go the customer was saying that I was higher. I guess this is one of those items where I tell him to go direct. Thank you all for responding with suggestions.

I was pretty positive Signworld had them but, they just have acrylic sign holders without the business card.

Last edited: