• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Acrylic Panel

aandrews19

I need an 8' x 4' sheet of clear acrylic. Grimco wants $120 just to ship it, so I'm trying to find it elsewhere. Suggestions?

Eric H

How thick? Grimco has been calling us for the last couple of weeks reminding us that they do daily deliveries. Wonder what the charge is for?

aandrews19

How thick? Grimco has been calling us for the last couple of weeks reminding us that they do daily deliveries. Wonder what the charge is for?

I have a few things in my cart. Everything is local delivery from Philly... except the panel, which is freight from Owensville, MO. I'm in Lancaster, PA.

rjssigns

Is there a mega sign shop by you? One that covers acres and has a couple hundred employees? I buy from the one in my area if I'm in a bind. Those big shops get polycarb on massive rolls and shear what they need.

Just a thought.

Saw Trax

Sabic Polyemershapes -
2585 INTERPLEX DRIVE
TREVOSE, PA 19053
TEL: 215-638-9460

Looks like Sabic is about an hour away. I've bought all sizes of acrylic from their Atlanta branch and they always have what I need.

- Larry