• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

addie...who would you recommend?

since addie seems to be in the know about all things promotional.......who would you recommend addie for promo items in genreal?

we have looked at mapleleaf before, but thats about it.

thanks

Locals Find!

There are a number of companies however, here is my core list:

I like sweda, megafast, and crown products for a large diverse range of product offerings.

Shepenco or Hub for pen products.

For printed items like notepads, dry erase boards, and small magnets. I would use Tradenetpublishing.com (They also own distributorcentral.com)

I would also suggest signing up for distributorcentral.com its free and well worth your time. If you have setup a tradenet account you get in really fast with no hassle.

Edit: Sweda's website is swedausa.com

Locals Find!

No problem. I know I got tons more on my old laptop. I haven't sold certain products in a while. However, I know I have details on some little known suppliers that had great pricing on can coolies and key chains and that smaller stuff.

Here is two that should be added to the above list

http://www.geminiindustries.com/ - Worlds Largest soft Key chain manufacturer
http://www.jitmfginc.com - really really fast can coolies great pricing too.

Locals Find!

Fred can we get this moved over into promotional products and made into a sticky?? I put some real gold on here, really useful stuff for those wanting to get into promotional products. While avoiding making many costly mistakes with the wrong suppliers.

Locals Find!

Thank You! I am really glad I could help you. Maybe you can help me and pm me some pricing on 18x24 2 sided full color aluminum signs. I am in desperate need of a reliable supplier.