• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Adding to a sign ?'s

curtrnev

I rebuilt the top of a customer's old sign, rotted wood with pvc board bolted to it. It is setting in a slot cut in the top of a metal post with bolts through the center to hold it. Not pretty but it works they wanted a parking sign added under it 10 inches tall and 48 inches wide same construction style. I made some brackets to offset the distance forward of the post and down about a inch , just not real thrilled how it turned out. I know there are clamps for round posts but I did'nt think they would keep a sign straight that is that long?? Are there some pictures or some ideas to look at ? I have searched brackets but nothing really jumped out at me.

Thanks

curtrnev

I had used z brackets to attach it, I didnt think about adding a C channel to the u bolt. Cranium Flatulence strikes again