• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Adhesive wall paper removing only on 1 panel- reprint and won't work!

what the

Owner/op
I printed a full wall mural with Avery Canvas permanent adheasive. Installed on wall texture to manufacture suggestions and cleaned. Wall paint out gassed prior to install.
Everything stuck perfect with of 5 full panels installed. Got a text a week later saying the corner panel is coming off.
Cleaned wall with rubbing alcohol and tacked up and and secured with high tac hemming tape.
Still failed and started to peal off.
Thought maybe it was a bad roll since I started a new roll with the other 4 panels (all the ones that stuck)
So I started over and printed a new panel from the "good" roll- It is still coming off the wall!
I am stumped. The wall had the same paint and it was a build out and everything was painted the time.
Pealing panel is on the starting point of the wall; I'm wondering if the painter did not stir the paint enough when painting that area which cause a bad 3ft x 8ft patch~!! Grasping for straws or anyone had this same issue?

All my other panels are beautiful!!

Attachments

• IMG_20161021_124925.jpg
    IMG_20161021_124925.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 199
  • F2A58C7B-.jpg
    F2A58C7B-.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 197